For many years I have been sending out information about meetings, events, and information on what’s happening on SE Capitol Hill and surrounding neighborhoods. This Beat26 Newsletter started out in the mid-1990’s as a way to keep neighbors informed about crime activity long before such information was readily available.
If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter, just send an email to Beat26@aol.com. Issues are sent out on an irregular basis, when I have something to share and time to put it all together.
- Pepco Capitol Hill Conversion Project Presentation Oct 2018
- Draft Resolution on Resident Only in 6B04
- DDOT Response on Traffic Calming for 400 block 12th St SE
- DDOT Response on Traffic Calming for 300 block 12th SE
These two July 2018 letters contain the data and analysis that resulted in DDOT agreeing to install Speed Humps on both blocks. The petition was submitted to DDOT in September 2017.
- DDOT Concept for Eastern Market Turn Around
This document shows the proposed changes for the 700 block of D Street SE and environs in order to facilitate turning the Circulator bus around at its terminus at Eastern Market Metro.