… from my Beat26 email of 5 May:
The agenda for the various ANC6B meetings to be held in May 2014 is now posted on the ANC website. Here’s a snapshot:
- Tue 6 May, 7pm: Planning & Zoning Committee at St Coletta’s school, 1901 Independence Avenue SE. There are 10 items on the list for this meeting. It’s going to be a challenge getting through all this before 10pm.
- Wed 7 May, 7pm: Transportation Committee at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, 3rd Floor. Three items (related to Metro Bus 30’s Line, SE Boulevard, & Residential Parking North of PA) and some updates.
- Thu 8 May, 7pm: ABC Committee, Hill Center, 3rd Floor. Two liquor license cases (Nooshi on Barracks Row and P&C Market at Lincoln Park).
- Mon 12 May, 7pm: 1333 M Street Planned Unit Development (PUD) Sub-committee, Hill Center, 3rd Floor. This is the first meeting of this sub-committee. The agenda was sent out in an email from the ANC office. If you want a copy, just let the office know (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me at Beat26@aol.com (See also Tracking ANC6B Issues: 2014)
- Wed 21 May, 7pm: Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force, Hill Center, 3rd Floor.
- Tue 27 May, 7pm: Executive Committee, Hill Center, 3rd Floor. This meeting sets the agenda for the June meetings.
All ANC6B meetings are open to the public and participation is encouraged.